Enjoy a Positive Culture, Competitive Pay, Great Benefits And More
If you have some manufacturing production experience, the ability to follow instructions, a team orientation and a history of reliable attendance, This position offers you some great opportunities:
- You'll grow your skills and experience as you operate equipment to produce product, perform quality checks and cover other production line duties.
- You'll enjoy outstanding multi-stage training to ensure you know every stage of the process, from equipment setup to using PLCs to formulations to labeling. You can learn and increase your skills to take higher-level duties.
- We are growing, and that growth creates advancement opportunities for proven performers at Henry locations in the US and Canada.
- We promote teamwork and a positive culture, including offering performance rewards, hosting regular celebrations and more. These are just a couple of reasons we have a large number of long-tenured employees.
- With an 80-year legacy of success, Henry Company offers the stability of a market leader along with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- In addition to a competitive wage and excellent benefits, we provide uniforms, an annual safety boot stipend and more.
- Our season is weather-driven, and in our heavy season (typically April - November) there is ample overtime available. And, in the offseason, you're still guaranteed 40 hours!
We are hiring for the 2nd (B) shift, which runs from 2 to 10:30 PM. Everyone is required to train on first shift.
is a leading innovator of Building Envelope Systems® and develops integrated air/vapor barrier, roofing and waterproofing systems to ensure superior building performance. For more than 80 years, Henry has been the trusted source for proven Building Envelope Systems. Henry Company's headquarters are in El Segundo, California, with offices and manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
Pictured: Salt Lake City International Airport chose Henry Building Envelope Systems® for their next-generation facility, which serves more than 24 million travelers a year.