Support a collaborative team and enjoy a positive culture, competitive pay, great benefits and more
If you combine strong prospecting skills with a team-player approach, this position offers some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role supporting a field sales team of six or seven through lead generation/inside sales activities and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Make a visible impact in a flat organization where you will be more than just a cog in the machine.
- Showcase your potential to take on new responsibilities and advance in or organization. If fact, this position is open because the incumbent has taken on a new opportunity within Henry Company.
- Help us transform the sales coordination function, possibly including moving into a team lead role as we grow.
- Enjoy the stability of an industry leader with more than 80 years of success as well as the entrepreneurial spirit of our growing Sales organization.
is a leading innovator of Building Envelope Systems® and develops integrated air/vapor barrier, roofing and waterproofing systems to ensure superior building performance. For more than 80 years, Henry has been the trusted source for proven Building Envelope Systems. Henry Company's headquarters are in El Segundo, California, with offices and manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
Pictured: Salt Lake City International Airport chose Henry Building Envelope Systems® for their next-generation facility, which serves more than 24 million travelers a year.